Wednesday, June 17, 2009

17 June


The countdown to the end of school has begun. I am more than ready to be finished. I am so thankful for this time at language school. It has taught me so much in addition to learning French. But I am ready to be home for a time and see family and friends and have a time to rest.

The past few weeks have been interesting (don't you just love that word? it can mean so many things...). I have been exploring options for the future and each door has closed firmly. So this is where I take my own advice from the last blog and not worry about the future because God is at work. I am confident in this, God loves me and His plans for me are good. I am full of hope. So I wait...

I ask that you would pray for me in the next couple weeks for the following:
~final exams
~safe travels
~the provision to finish paying school fees and US taxes (I need about $1000 more)
~health and rest
~to be in tune to God's voice to know when to seek and when to simply wait
~grace to once again change homes, lifestyle, and leave friends

I want to brag on my FOC family and those who support me financially. I recently met an American missionary who was surprised to learn that ONE church was providing for my school costs as well as living expenses. Most missionaries have support from several churches. I was very proud of my church family and your generosity!

Thanks to all of you for your part in my adventure. God bless you for your time, resources, support, and prayers.

God is faithful!


PS A very Happy 40th Birthday to my dear friend Michelle Henry who gets more beautiful each year!!

**Les belles fille des Cèdres, mes amies et moi: L to R, Elizabeth, Lauren, Deborah, me

No comments: