Saturday, August 28, 2010

Photos of summer 2010








Here are some photos to go with the August 28th post. Enjoy!

I will try to make some sense of these pics. I never know how they will look when it post, so bear with me... (sorry,don't know why the words are hidden. you haven't missed anything important)

Nadine at Brown's Catfish. It doesn't get anymore southern than a fried buffet extravaganza.

It's always good to see my dad and his wife, Melba.

The biggest gang was the night we had crêpe night at the Graces house. It was a great group of people who love me and support me. Thanks for coming!

Jeff and Maureen Grace were more than gracious hosts! Thanks again for your amazing hospitality!!

Emilie with a .22. This one is obvious. "Annie get your gun." haha

I went back and forth this summer between the Graces' and the Hudsons'. This is me with Carl and Becky. They take care of me. Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing without their help. I can't thank you both enough.

The five women together was the night we celebrated the visa. My besties. haha yes, I do work with youth.

Keep going to the next entry "28 August" to get a full summary of my miraculous summer.

No comments: