Wednesday, July 16, 2014

New seasons

Hi, everyone.
As you can see I no longer post on my blog really.  I have am now sending out regular newsletters that serve the same purpose.  If you are someone who reads my blog but is not receiving the newsletter and you would like to have the newsletter just let me know and I will sign you up!

Something new on the blog is located to the right.  It is now possible to donate online to help support me.  If you are in the USA then you can click on the blue "donate" button.  This will take you to the NCL website.  There you go to the "Fund" field and click on my name.  All donations made through NCL are tax deductible.

If you live outside of the USA you can give using PayPal.  Just click on the YELLOW "donate" button and that will take you to that PayPal link.

Si vous voudriez faire un don pour me soutenir avec PayPal, cliquez sur le buton JAUNE "donate."

Sorry about all the money talk.  Not my favorite thing to do but oh so necessary for a missionary.

In the newsletter that I wrote just today I talked about rest in God.  After 6 days of work, He rested on the 7th day.  But it's not just about a day off, which is really important, it is also about a way of living where even when we are active we are at rest.  This is something I'm learning about.  What a gift to be able to rest in the middle of our busy lives.  There is also value in just stopping everything from time to time.  Often we feel the need to keep moving so we don't seem lazy.  Maybe that is why God gave us the example of stopping to rest from the very beginning.

This photo is a way to represent rest in an image for me.

Just a little something for the blogger faithful.
Thanks for reading!

No comments: