Sunday, August 24, 2008

August 24th

In my last blog I asked for comments but did not have it enabled. My apologies. I think I have that resolved now.

Two days and counting... I started packing today. I must say not my favorite thing to do. I will be glad when that part is done. It's always a good feeling when you're on the plane and all the prep is finished.

I am really looking forward to seeing my English host family from my DNA year. I will be in the UK for a few days before moving on to Paris.

Some of you may not know that Hannah Glover is going with me to study at Les Cedres. She attended FOC during her time a ATU. Now she has sold her house in North Little Rock and is setting off to learn French too.

I don't know how often I will be able to blog or email in the next week. Once I'm in Paris I will have more consistent access to internet.

That's all for now. Wish me a bon voyage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comments! Cool!

Now you need to add RSS feeds (see: Blogger feeds help) and then I can have everything delivered to my inbox...(all for MY convenience of course).

Post pictures when you can!