Saturday, December 20, 2008

December 20


This weekend another chapter of life closes. It's been an amazing experience. You will all be glad to know that I've passed my course and been moved up a level to B1, which I'm sure means nothing to you unless you know the rating system. But it is an accomplishment I am proud of. More importantly though, God has added to me precious people, shown me more of Himself, and deepened a call that He is still revealing to me. It is an odd feeling to be drawn to a people and a place and so natural all at the same time. I have so many questions still and am so confident of God's leading.

Please pray for me:

that during my time at home I will be able to effectively continue my French studies.

for God's continued provision through people's generous support.

that God will reveal more of His plan for me. In particular, what I should do at the end of my school term in June.

that I will know my Father better each day.

So, this is it for a while from France. The blogs for the next 2 months will be from good ole Russellville, AR.

Merry Christmas, everyone!!
Joyeux Noel!!


**The pic is of me and Hannah at her fancy birthday dinner at Le Ciel de Paris. It's at the top of a 50 story building overlooking beautiful Paris. She got us all dressed up and we had a great time. Thanks to her dad for providing for such a wonderful experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation with your exam!!!

Hope you'll have a wonderful Christmas!

See you next year!