Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 27


I can't believe it's just 4 short weeks until I get to return to Paris. As always the time is just flying by.

This past weekend I spent time with my dear friends as we celebrated with my friend Christie who is soon to be wed. I have known these young women since they were 16 and now there is a baby on the way and an upcoming marriage. It is good to see how God grows and matures us. They are beautiful and faithful women of God.

This Saturday, January 31st and the following Saturday, February 7 at 6:30 at FOC we will be having times for people to come and hear about what God has been doing with me in France and what is coming up. I hope those of you who are in the area and available will come. I will share pictures as well as stories and we will have refreshments. I am looking forward to seeing those who can make it and sharing my heart. We will also have a time of worship led by Allie and CJ. I am really looking forward to that. We want God to show up and be with us. Come ready!

My studies are coming along. I think with some work I will be able to catch up with my class when I get back to Les Cèdres. The biggest draw back to being here is being surrounded by English all the time. But Mme. Freeman and I seem to be keeping up with my class assignments from France.

God is filling me up and stretching me out. It is a good season. I ask you, like I am asking myself, how big do we dare to dream...

All things are possible with God.

No comments: