Wednesday, November 4, 2009

4 November


Hello, all. I am going to try and do shorter updates more often to keep people up on prayer requests and what's happening here in Guebwiller.

I just want to say again that I am loving working with the youth worship band here. It is my sweet spot: youth, worship, music, discipleship. You can definitely pray that God moves in us all to release and train up these young people. It's not just about having a good worship band. It's about finding who they are in Christ and seeing them set free into that.

God has been speaking to me as well as I walk in the center of the town about the youth there who have nothing to do and just hang around. One of the youth went with me the other day and we prayed in the place where students congregate. We are praying God will give us strategies on how to reach the lost in Guebwiller. Tomorrow, Thursday the 5th, the intercession team will make a tour of the town and pray at all of the schools. I am expecting God to really move. Please pray with us for the youth and the future of France.

I feel strongly that I need to be here in Guebwiller for at least the next year. So the next step is figuring out how to do that with visas, etc. I will begin sending out resumes soon. Please pray that God helps me make the right connections there and even more that I get some clear answers on how to get the proper visa I need. The best situation would be if I could remain in France while the visa is in process. I am going to be checking into this in the next weeks with the authorities here.

This weekend I will be going with some of the leaders to a conference in Germany. It will be with a network of churches from Germany, Switzerland, and France. They come together to share ideas and information and to support one another in reaching Europe. I hope to learn more about what God is doing in Europe and see if there might be any important connections for me. You can be praying for safe travels, health, and the will of God to be accomplished during this time. Praying into this conference is a way you can have an impact on Europe!

A HUGE praise report is that this month's support was for the funds that were missing last month plus the full amount for November!! Thanks so much for giving of your hard earned money to support what is happening here in France. I am grateful and encouraged once again that God has me right where He wants me and with your help we will make a difference in French lives and ultimately in the nation of France.

Ok, maybe not so short, but a lot of positive things are happening.

**The photo was taken from my room window this morning. There was a perfect rainbow that stretched from one hill to the other over Guebwiller. I was reminded of the promises and the faithfulness of God.

No comments: